Friday, November 5, 2010

Justin Bieber's Fans Say Meeting Him At Book Signing Was 'Amazing'

'He's wearing the most adorable thing ever,' one fan gushed.
By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Kelly Marino


Justin Bieber at his book signing in Los Angeles on Sunday
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

Forget trick-or-treating: Justin Bieber's army of dedicated fans gathered in Los Angeles Sunday afternoon to meet Bieber and have him sign copies of his book, "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story". So what was it like for those who got to come face-to-face with their teen dream? MTV News found out!

"He was, like, so amazing, and he's wearing the most adorable thing ever," Amber Culwell gushed. "And I got to give him the hat I bought him, and we gave him candy and a note."

Apparently there were lots of hugs doled out at the book signing.

Audrey Altman added, "We went up to him, and I was like, 'Hi, can I have a hug?' and then he grabbed my hand, put his arms around me and was like, 'Of course!' "

Daisey Nicholas had an equally exciting encounter with the star. "I went up and I was really excited," she said. "What happened is I went up and I put my arm around him and he said 'hi' to me."

Another Belieber, Allie Tamonzian, was still super-buzzed from the encounter when she spoke to MTV News. "It was amazing," she said. "It went so fast, though. I wish I could talk to him more, but I got a hug out of it."

Sofia Nunez recalled, "We took a picture with him. My favorite part [of the book] is when he talks about his family because I feel like family is important, and to him it's important, too. And he hasn't changed since he was that small-town kid, and now he's this big superstar and he's still the same."

Other Bieber fans were also eager to share their favorite parts of the book. "I'm just really shocked right now. I'm just so happy," Sabine Rutten said. "I just like how you can tell he wrote it. I love the pictures, but he also talks about his family and his background. I felt like I knew him."

Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1651219/20101101/bieber_justin.jhtml

Leighton Meester Leila Arcieri

No comments:

Post a Comment