Thursday, November 18, 2010

'Deathly Hallows' Kiss Got Daniel Radcliffe In 'Trouble' With Emma Watson

'It was vigorous,' Radcliffe tells MTV News of the Harry/Hermione make-out session.
By Eric Ditzian, with reporting by Josh Horowitz


Photo: Warner Bros.

Emma Watson will be the first to admit that her kiss with Daniel Radcliffe in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1" is a seriously passionate one.

"It is full-on," she recently told MTV News. "Actually, I forgot how full-on it was until I saw the movie, and I was like, 'Blimey, where did that come from?' "

Full-on it may have been, but that doesn't mean she wants her co-star going around gushing about the intense onscreen experience.

"I've just been getting into so much trouble with Emma about this, because apparently I said in an interview that she was like an animal," Radcliffe told us. "I thought it was going to be a kind of a slow, sensual thing, and Emma really went for it."

The scene takes place rather late in the film, when Ron (Rupert Grint) is in the midst of fighting off a darkly magical Horcrux that manifests hallucinations of his greatest fears — one being the prospect of Harry (Radcliffe) and Hermione (Watson) making out. Ron watches in horror as his two pals, naked and covered in silver glitter, swap a whole lot of spit.

"It was kind of weird. It is a bit like kissing your sister," Radcliffe admitted. "I'm not complaining! It was good. It was vigorous."

He added, "For me, I wasn't too freaked out. But it's a bigger deal for Emma. I think it generally is a bigger deal for girls."

The scene was just one in which Radcliffe had to strip down to his skivvies. Early on, in an attempt to escape some Death Eaters, the Order of the Phoenix hatches a plan to create, via a nifty potion, multiple versions of Harry — all of whom then have to strip down and dress in Potter's duds. Later, Harry doffs his clothes and dives into a freezing pond to fetch the Horcrux. In short, there's a whole lot of nudity going on.

"I'm just continually stripping in this film," Radcliffe laughed. "[J.K. Rowling] said to me, when she came to see 'Equus' [a play in which he stripped naked], 'I'm going to write you naked in the seventh film now.' I said, 'That's a joke!' And she did!"

Check out everything we've got on "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1."

For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com.

Related Videos Related Photos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1652517/20101117/story.jhtml

Noureen DeWulf Olivia Munn Olivia Wilde Padma Lakshmi Paige Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment